2 days ago.. we, Balinese people, celebrate our Saka New Year, by doing "catur brata penyepian",
in short : NYEPI.

This is the day when you "hibernate", this one day, you hit the pause button in your busy everyday life.
On nyepi day, you do Catur Brata Penyepian as follow :
- Amati Geni : no Fire
- Amati Karya : Not working
- Amati Lelungan : Not going out of your house.
- Amati Lelanguan : Not doing something entertaining (watching TV, browse the web etc)

I love the vibe that i felt during Nyepi
Its so serene, peaceful, .. for one day you slow down... and realize that there's so much more important thing to do in life, rather than just increasing the speed.



My favorite moment is in the night...
Stars in the dark night sky.. looks brighter than usual...
Me and my husband.. We sit  on the yard, and stargazing for around 2 hours...

And the sky , the stars, just amazed me.. and it humbled me...

Wow..
This universe is just..... amazing...
I wonder how is life in other milkyway and other galaxy ....

......

God is awesome, yes?


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.