Todays post is about my business experience.

Since 17 years old, my dream is to be a successful enterpreneur. (Yes, im reading Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad too early :-p)
I join Oriflame, an MLM company , and i really put my heart to this business... And i become one of the most successful leaders here in Indonesia. 8 years, i focus only on Oriflame. But in the 9th  year... ....... I begin doing other business. And i fall in love in online business - particularly online shops. I create my own brand and sell it online

so.. this is my comparison.. based on my own experience....

Pros and Cons, MLM vs Your Own Company

MLM 

Pros : 
- Everything is already prepared by the company. The system, catalogue, product, marketing plan, etc. All you gotta do is start promoting. Thats it.
- Passive income when your network is already strong. For the past 6 month i can honestly say that im not working at all, only ordering products to claim my bonus and i got paid more than IDR 200 mio. O_o"
- Great travel reward (and also cash awards + luxury car) . in Oriflame they offers luxurious travel reward twice a year for diamonds and up like me, and it is OMG-SUPER-GOOD. Eventhough im able to buy it on my own, but wasting 100 millions for luxury travelling is such a waste of money so this reward is just incredible.
-  The togetherness with team , because you got the same goal (to grow in the business), you work together everyday , you talk the same language between each other..

Cons :
- Too many competitors, and its harder to have Unique Selling Propotion, because there's company's Code of Ethic of promotion, no online selling, can not open shops/store in malls/other potential places. You gotta follow the rules created by company.
- Small commision compared to the sales you produce for company. 4% maximum. Yep. its only 4%.
- Working with hundreds of people ..... means.. more drama. Yes its true. *personal experience*

Your Own Company

Pros:
- Ultimate freedom. It is your own company. You decide the price, the profit margin, product catalogue, selling rule.
- Because you decide the profit margin, for me its much easier to get money by creating your own company. Way easier.
- For me it less stress. Working with employee is easier than working with  downlines. Employee will say yes to whatever task you give to them. And if they dont, you can simply say : you're fired *Donald Trump style*

Cons.
- You plan and prepare everything (at least in the very beginning before you can hire a supervisor/manager to replace your job and create a very good SOP) !!!! Products, marketing, sales system, costumer care etc.
- When trouble comes (late delivery from suppliers, etc, no one to blame, you gotta fixed it ! You are the owner)


And with both pros and cons ...... I cant choose just one .... :p
Both are equally good!
Wish me luck everyone :))



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.