i found this beautiful quote somewhere in random Facebook page and... it's totally right.
You know, if you are not a mom yet... and you think being a mom is an easy job. Boy you are sooo wrong...
And im talking about a mom who has no "pembantu rumah tangga" what so ever.

There are days when i feel so ... tired ...
Tired of going grocery shopping almost everyday....
Tired to clean up aftercooking mess
Tired of seing dirty floor... and feeling super exhausted when i cleaned it up...
And tired... to clean up all dirty clothes in all over the room ...
Tired.. to work late night after everyone else is sleeping ...
Tired .. just so tired...... juggling my role as a mom, a business woman, and a leader of huge network of people....

Sometimes i feel that it is just too much and i cant handle it...
But... at the end of the day, i just gotta deal with the fact : Im a mom.
Its my duty.
I have to do it.
I have to put my family happyness and wellbeing ahead of my own.
And i know, GOD is always give extra power to every mom like me!
*cheers*

Okay, enough whining!
Gotta work and wake up early to do grocery shopping tommorow!




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.