So, i get this invitation from Oriflame Managing Director to attend Wajah Femina Grand Final and also SPO Meeting for top 15 (this year i go to Jakarta 4 times O_O")

And.. Surprise surprise... Because i came just in time in check in counter, they upgrade my seat to business class! Woo Hooo
Business Class from Denpasar to Jakarta will cost you around IDR 4 - 5 million .. Haha lucky me!

Garuda Indonesia Business Class  

Meal in business class. Did you see that Hageen Daaz ice cream !!!!!!








After that, i check in at Manhattan Hotel, and i got this suite room because their standard room is already full! Woohooo!!!
Lucky me yes?





























And after that... I go to Wajah Femina Grand Final.
The MC is so funny .. It's Dave Hendrik former host of Kiss Indosiar (infotainment show)
I cant help but laugh all night :D
His best joke was when one of the finalist was introduced, she is an online shop owner,
Dave Hendrik immediately said " Hi sista... PO sist?"  
I was like.. Bwahahahahahha LOL

The show was good, but for honest, Oriflame Gala Dinner is wayyyy better 
The next day i go to Oriflame Head Office for meeting about this new project that my company will launch in 2013




After meeting, i met my Financial Planner to do final review of my financial plan execution.




That's a sneak peek on my financial review..  I grow my asset 33% vs last year *yay*
But.... I have VERY LOW Liquid assets, i need to have liquid assets, minimum IDR 300 million for emergency fund 
And also, buy health and life insurance *not unit link* Deadline : January 2013


So that was my 2 days in Jakarta......... :D Finally.. Its a wrap everyone!




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.